Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Epididymitis...concerned now.  (Read 131 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Epididymitis...concerned now.
« on: January 05, 2014, 01:33:49 PM »
I am now concerned about a somewhat embarrassing issue that has been going on for quite some time now.  I believe that I have epididymitis.  This began I would say 2 or 2 1/2 years ago when I was 18 and I have had it ever since.  My left testicle is literally covered by my epididymis because of this.  I did go to the doctor last year about my concern because I thought this was testicular cancer...and I sometimes still do.  But, she felt both of my testicles and said they both felt normal and that it was the epididymis that was lumpy.

So while I was relieved at the time, I was not given any treatment.  Because she asked me if it was a constant pain and I told her no, but it would come and go with varying degrees of intensity.  Well today I was in my room and every so often I will get a minor ache on the left side of my scrotum where the epididymis is.  I am concerned because what if this is testicular cancer or a testicular torsion.  I think I'm going back to the doctors about this, but what do I ask?  What if I left this too long and I need surgery?  Am I going to die from this?  Please help me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: