Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello....a scared newbie  (Read 142 times)

Offline spider

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Hello....a scared newbie
« on: January 05, 2014, 10:37:46 AM »
 :sprachlos020:

Hi there everyone

I'm so glad you're all here. Read some posts and omg they read like I've written them.

Got terrible anxiety on and off for no reason these days. Doc says could be hormone related but I'm worried sick that every symptom I have is a serious illness. Just glad I can sound off here rather than feel like an idiot with my worried friends and family.

Spider
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello....a scared newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline CammyCam

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello....a scared newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 04:00:02 PM »
Hey!

I come here because these people understand. My friends and family just don't get it. Almost on a daily basis I convince myself that my symptoms are going to kill me. They haven't yet... But it's a lot to deal with and it's harder when people don't get it.

You're in the right place :)

Cam

:)
Bookmark and Share
I didn't want normal until I didn't have it anymore....

Tags: