Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm unsure what comes next  (Read 97 times)

Offline Appleseed

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Life is what you make it.
    • Poke This Member
I'm unsure what comes next
« on: January 05, 2014, 07:17:51 AM »
I'm 23 and my bf is 29 we have been together for almost 4 years. I used to suffer from depression, psychosis and anxiety. I made a full recovery at 19. I can understand how my partner feels and I do make the mistake of forgetting since he hides it extremely well. The past couple of months have been extremely hard. He will overthink situations a lot, recently I've become scared of this. Example: Stopped at a service station to use the toilet, a man was at the register buying m'ms and energy drink he was counting his change. It was late and I jokingly said looks like something suss... And proceeded to walk in, he tries to stop me but I ignore it and come back after everything went fine. He tells me I disobeyed him ( I have never heard him say this ) them begin to say what if I'd been shot my family would blame him. I could not calm him down.  A few days ago I couldn't afford to go camping and had to help my mother paint. He proceeds to tell me I f**ked everything up and now he has to pay for everything and begins to bring up unpleasant memories. I'm running thin, he isn't seeking help (has tried but meds made him suicidal) he won't agree to couples counselling. I haven't spoken to him for a few days and he hasn't tried to contact me. I need advice..
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm unsure what comes next
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:51:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: