Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Someone, advice/help/ what is going on?  (Read 154 times)

Offline arib

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Someone, advice/help/ what is going on?
« on: January 04, 2014, 12:28:08 AM »
I'm freqking out so much right now. I hope I don't get banned :/  :fragend005:. A few days after smoking weed I experienced diarrhea and I lost some weight. I can remember my heart beating so fast and my body felt tinge and scary. ( first time getting high) then I experienced some nerve shock or body shocks some would say. I had hives on my arm that didn't itch wth. Then came the itchy throat which freaked me out because I thought (and still do) my body was starting to give out on me. That went way after two days. Then I had a stuff nose and kept having to spit mucus out (sorry if I being annoying/gross) Now my body is having these pains in my left arm,upper back, shin pain but it comes as goes. THEN I had this itch in the crease of my left arm last night actually. It started to bleed a little but I put coca butter on it and it stopped itching.

:(

What ever it is could I have gave it to my mommy because she's been coughing and had an itchy throat and had like arm pains, pain above the knee.  :traurig001:  Is this something serious or??? It's been 7 weeks btw. (Sorry for ranting ugh)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gomubukai

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Someone, advice/help/ what is going on?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:39:50 AM »
It's cool - you're alright :)

Smoking something doesn't give you diseases like that. You could have had an allergic reaction I guess, but I don't think that would last 7 weeks and if you did you wouldn't be able to pass an allergy onto other people.

Runny noses, aches and pains and even loose stools could be the flu though which could explain why both you and your mum have similar symptoms?

Bookmark and Share

Offline arib

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »
It's cool - you're alright :)

Smoking something doesn't give you diseases like that. You could have had an allergic reaction I guess, but I don't think that would last 7 weeks and if you did you wouldn't be able to pass an allergy onto other people.

Runny noses, aches and pains and even loose stools could be the flu though which could explain why both you and your mum have similar symptoms?

The hives went away like a week ago I hope I'm not jumping myself but yeah. The body shocks come and go but not like it was before. Also my left arm near the elbow feels like someone grabbed my skin and it hurts when I rub it on my cover. Another thing is a ticklish feeling I've been getting on my arms :( Could it have been the flu if I didn't have a headache?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gomubukai

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 12:51:28 AM »
Well there are stacks of different strains of flu so I guess it's possible.

I don't get the flu and that kind of thing often but I do remember having sensitive skin when I had it a few years ago. It was uncomfortable being touched and just felt hypersensitive.

If you're really worrying I would see a gp. If it IS a flu it probably wouldn't hurt to get some antibiotics or something to help you feel better faster any way :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline arib

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 12:54:44 AM »
Well there are stacks of different strains of flu so I guess it's possible.

I don't get the flu and that kind of thing often but I do remember having sensitive skin when I had it a few years ago. It was uncomfortable being touched and just felt hypersensitive.

If you're really worrying I would see a gp. If it IS a flu it probably wouldn't hurt to get some antibiotics or something to help you feel better faster any way :)
Thanks. Well I have an appointment at the end of this month  :sick0002: and I'm praying everything is okay. God bless :]
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gomubukai

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 12:58:02 AM »
Let us know how you get on! :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: