Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Getting a CBC in a few hours and I am a complete wreck!  (Read 737 times)

Offline threnners

• Leaping to the worst conclusion in a single bound!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Anxiety Girl
    • Poke This Member
Re: Getting a CBC in a few hours and I am a complete wreck!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »
It's like my doctor told me last time I was in there:  "If there is something wrong, we will have you in here ASAP."  So no news, is good news is the proper way to respond to this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline cravenmobile

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 05:30:36 PM »
That is excellent news, I have felt the anxiety of waiting for tests. Its horrible
Bookmark and Share

Offline burgundyplace

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 06:02:16 AM »
Thanks craven and threnners. So sorry for the late reply.

Ack, just when I thought I was over this, some people I met recently told me that I lost weight again. Sigh, it just never stops.

I thought I was able to handle it by myself by thinking "Blood test is normal and you feel fine, no worries" but I was wrong. :(

is this my HA putting me down again? :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Dje

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 06:46:26 AM »
Stress and anxiety can result in weight loss. It could be a result of not eating as much, not absorbing nutrients as effectively due to the stress and anxiety, probably other reasons I'm not aware of. Also, don't hold so much weight (ha, see what I did there?) on the comment by others. It's their opinion, not necessarily fact. You already got good feedback from the results and your doctor, you were feeling better, and then, bam, a comment has you worrying. Trust me, I know it's hard to think positive when HA acts up. Hope you feel better.  :happy0151:

P.S. Has anyone noticed that they can be feeling really bad - pains, anxiety and whatnot - and then coming on here and reading or posting comments, that they feel better? I was in a bad way before I made this reply and now I feel a little better. Thank you burgundy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline burgundyplace

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 04:36:09 AM »
Hi Dje,

Thank you for your reply. I am still trying to absorb how anxiety can indeed cause weight loss. Well, I did try to lose weight a bit before, but the succeeding weight loss just scares the hell out of me! :angry-smiley-034: I know it takes a lot of work to overcome this, and I just hope I can manage well this year.

By the way, being here in AZ boards does make me feel better like you said. I know I might sound stupid for giving advice to others that I cannot just follow, but the fact that I am also able to help other people with similar issues makes me feel better indeed.

I just hope we can find the light at the end of the tunnel.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: