Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Thinking about the future and being alone  (Read 294 times)

Offline Hobbit1812

• Rec's: 0
  • May the force be with you.
    • Poke This Member
Thinking about the future and being alone
« on: January 02, 2014, 04:18:38 AM »
You know I've always thought I had a nice life honestly I do think so. But theirs certain things thy I look a upon and I notice that my life sucks hardcore its sad honestly it makes me just sad to think about it. Um I only have I'd say five friends and one bestfriend. My bestfriend is the bestfriend but what sucks is that I have crush on her always had but avoided it because she's beautiful, popular, and just simply amazing. As for me I'm ugly, nobody, and just completely a wreck. She's very important to me and she knows it we are close but I'm scared to make a move for it might not end well only if she knew how much she meant to me, unless nights worrying about her, and jealously when some hits on her. That sad part is that I'm not known I want to be an actor/animator but I feel like I can't do it because I'm a nobody. It's sad to see that I've thought of death and have wished it to come and then I realize that only a few would be at my funeral. I'm alone in this world. I can't even have the girl I want. She's just so amazing and she is always hurt when it comes to her love life I know if she was mine Ill help her because not because she really needs it but because I love her
Bookmark and Share
Live long and prosper

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Thinking about the future and being alone
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »
This the same girl we have heard about 100 times before? Man. This story has been going on a long time. You made her your best friend. That was probably a mistake. Because when the story began, correct me if I am wrong, you were exchanging messages through another friend of hers. You hadn't got the nerve to ask her out. Now she is your best friend. One thing you have on your side is time. You are still young. If older I would say it would be a lot harder to date a person you view as your best friend. But at 15 / 16 it can be a lot different. You are both still growing and learning. She wouldn't be that friend if she didn't like you. So maybe as a new year's gift ask her would she like to go see a film with you. Just you and her. See how she reacts to that. If the signs are good try for a second outing with her. Game of bowling or something like that. The more time you spend along together the more she get to see you in a different way. But you will never know until you ask.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Hobbit1812

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 07:14:26 PM »
No it's someone different before the other girl.
I had feelings with this one long before the other girl
What's the point I'm ugly piece of crap she'll never go out with me she won't even reply to my message.
Honestly I feel like dying
Bookmark and Share
Live long and prosper

Offline Hobbit1812

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 04:23:31 AM »
Ill start from the beginning

It was freshmen year
New school new start and I was in the football team now I never thought I would like someone at my school then their was world history third period. I just talked to people I knew and stuff. We would do roaming around things and this girl would always come and ask for answers I would say sorry no because I didn't really do the work. But the people that always talke to me said that she was she was annoying and stuff but I didn't think so but I agreed with them because well I didn't want to start an argument. Days past and around second and third quarter she asks me if the seat in front of me is taken. It wasnt so I told her she sat down and we started talking and developed to a friendship. She was amazing. Amazing personality and amazing smile. She had me. But I didn't want to ruin our friendship because well I really liked her and my friends told me that she had a bf and would kick my ass if I did something. I didn't want to cause any drama. So I moved on with this other girl(from the other posts). It didn't workout and now I don't like anyone except for this one girl. It's complicated because she stills loves her ex and she doesn't she me as an option. I'm tired of seeing her hurt, I'm tired of guys playing with her feelings, and I'm tired of being alone. I want to be her batman and save her. But that's all a fantasy. I know it won't happen at point she won't message me and talk to others. I was to first to be chosen to be part of the of her sweet 16 and I'm not her partner she chose someone else.
Bookmark and Share
Live long and prosper

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:41:17 AM »
Be the caring friend who is always there for her. Let her know you are there to listen if she needs to talk. That way she might begin to see you in a different way. You sound like a caring person. Forget about looks. I doubt you are any different than the average person. Just be yourself. Be kind to her. If she wants to talk let her talk. Things can shape themselves over time. So you never know. It might not be next week. It might not be next month. It may take a while. Time is on your side. I see no reason why you are in such a hurry. Just relax it up some. Be yourself and things might turn out as you don't expect. You are only guessing about how she sees you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: