Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I think I've had enough  (Read 1172 times)

Offline mta214

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think I've had enough
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »
I will echo what the others have written.  You won't always feel like this if you get the help you deserve.  Please take the suggestions offered and make a call to a professional.  You ARE worth the effort.  Please keep us posted.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:11 AM »
I'm starting to feel a little bit better, I'm weaning off the paxil and only have 2 days left on 5mgs. I'm a little nervous to get back on the effexor, although last time I wasn't on a benzo to calm me down. I donno I drove myself to get a blood test which was a huge step for me. I'm still having a lot of physical symptoms that come out of nowhere.
Bookmark and Share

Offline azmattaz06

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 01:38:24 AM »
Reading your post hits close to home it's really how I feel too, I sometimes say in my head "I'd rather not be here than go through this" I have such crippling issues I spend lots of days in my
Bed, just know you're not alone it can be worse and there's other people out there going through it too even worse and they still fight through each day because it's worth it, the day you feel great you'll enjoy life more than anyone could possibly imagine. I hope and pray one day both of us will be happy.  Just know you're not alone. We will get through this.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: