Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I think I've had enough  (Read 728 times)

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think I've had enough
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 06:29:40 PM »
I wanna give up so bad you have no idea..... I'm too afraid to leave my mom and let her down. I'm loosing the fight. I feel like I'm in a cold vacant hellish hole, and I can't get out. I can't even begin to crawl to the surface.
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

• Rec's: 67
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
I wanna give up so bad you have no idea..... I'm too afraid to leave my mom and let her down. I'm loosing the fight. I feel like I'm in a cold vacant hellish hole, and I can't get out. I can't even begin to crawl to the surface.

So what do you intend to do about this?

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline Abraham2007

• Rec's: 10
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 08:07:33 PM »
Why do you choose not to take a benzodiazepine daily, like Valium, because you're afraid of dependency, but by not taking it, then you may choose to feel hopelessness , even suicidal?
Bookmark and Share
Quacks prey on us Anxiety Disorder sufferers as part of the Mental Health community, since we can be desperate for healing.  Don't be victimized, instead be EDUCATED about  QUACKERY!!!!! http://www.quackwatch.com/ 

Online tinam7

• Rec's: 73
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 08:04:08 AM »
Much as we might want to check out, we'd never do that to those we leave behind. So that is a given.

If the dark, heavy clouds never lift for you, there is the help with therapists, with meds as suggested. Do let us know how you are doing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Beth0810

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 08:59:43 AM »
There is help out there!   Therapists can do a world of good, and your doctor can help you immediately.  Please call or go in to the ER and talk to someone.  There are medicines that can help you feel better fairly quickly, and therapy will help you stay feeling better.  Please.  Please get some help because you are a valuable person and your family and friends need you and love you- even if you can't see that right now.  What you are feeling is very typical of severe depression and anxiety- and there is help for you that is proven safe and effective.  Please update us on your condition.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mta214

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »
I will echo what the others have written.  You won't always feel like this if you get the help you deserve.  Please take the suggestions offered and make a call to a professional.  You ARE worth the effort.  Please keep us posted.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:11 AM »
I'm starting to feel a little bit better, I'm weaning off the paxil and only have 2 days left on 5mgs. I'm a little nervous to get back on the effexor, although last time I wasn't on a benzo to calm me down. I donno I drove myself to get a blood test which was a huge step for me. I'm still having a lot of physical symptoms that come out of nowhere.
Bookmark and Share

Offline azmattaz06

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 01:38:24 AM »
Reading your post hits close to home it's really how I feel too, I sometimes say in my head "I'd rather not be here than go through this" I have such crippling issues I spend lots of days in my
Bed, just know you're not alone it can be worse and there's other people out there going through it too even worse and they still fight through each day because it's worth it, the day you feel great you'll enjoy life more than anyone could possibly imagine. I hope and pray one day both of us will be happy.  Just know you're not alone. We will get through this.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything