Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: What happens down there after child birth?!  (Read 134 times)

Online Gemmaa0207

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What happens down there after child birth?!
« on: January 01, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
Ok so before I go into my moan this post is addressed to any ladies on here (don't think any guys will want to know lol) so what's been happening I gave birth 17 months ago and I'm pregnant again 16 weeks now. Since I had my son it's not right down there I feel uncomfortable whilst having sex so tend to avoid it, I seem to tense up amd r never in the mood :/ but what concerns me is how everything as changed! Sorry tmi next bit I have a 'skin tag' which hangs out of the vagina and it really gets to me it's not sore or anything but I just think is it normal?! I also have plenty of lumps and bumps which I didn't have before all normal colour and again no irratation as such but I still can't help worry is there something wrong with me! I constantly have the worry I have cervical cancer in the uk smears aren't done till 25 and I'm 21. So I've been told I can't have one! I have odd discharge and have bled after sex (since been pregnant) didn't happen before but I've linked the symptoms together and think well that's why! :( and no one as checked! I've been to docs he wasn't concerned in the slightest and sent me to the nurse for her to check and she told me I had skin tags, as for this discharge swabs shown I had thrush but after that I still can't help worry. Can someone please just say should I be worried or take the docs advice?
Bookmark and Share

Offline hmpcna74

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What happens down there after child birth?!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »
I am almost highly positive there is nothing to worry about. Things change down there after having a baby, mine has. Not exactly like yours but things have changed for me. I don't mind sex or anything like that but I have asked him time and time again if it feels the same for him and he says yes. So, I guess it's just me? But you said your doctor isn't concerned?! that's crazy. They can remove the skin tag if it is making you uncomfortable with yourself maybe ask about that?
Bookmark and Share

Online Gemmaa0207

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What happens down there after child birth?!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 03:52:33 AM »
I think I might ask to me refered to a gyn because none of my doctors are helping me :/ sorry Tmi but last night oh wanted sex but I just had the horrible burning sensation when he tried anything and lube didn't help it was just painful I don't know whether I still might have thrush or if it's something more serious! Thanks for responding
Bookmark and Share

Tags: