Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Paxil and questions  (Read 114 times)

Offline nancyga13

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Paxil and questions
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:14:29 PM »
Hi all well I been on paxil 20mg six weeks now!!! I have come such a long way!!! I mean I went through the start up effects, and now I feel like i'm getting more progress than before!! I also take 1mg of klonopin every single day though, I don't think about it I just take it!! Because that's what I have been doing for the past 5 years when I was off antidepressants I was still just taking my klonopin, oh and I take Seroquel at night for sleep which I will probably go off soon when I get more stabilized with sleep but anyway I think my psychiatrist main goal is to get me off the klonopin which I understand but I can't imagine my life without it!! I mean even with the paxil I don't know if its just my mind but I feel like I still need the klonopin everyday!!! With this combo I feel like its working! I just hope it does not try to like take me off of it Friday when I go see him!! Because I definitely do not think i'm ready for that yet!! Its only been a couple months back on paxil because I been taking paxil on and off my whole life since I was seven years old!!! I have tried other medications in the ssri category and none have been great for me!!! So I know these are addictive but I used to be 3 1mg 3x a day a few years ago and now i'm just on one, so what do I say if he wants to do this??? I still have not got into therapy yet which i'm sure he will address Friday!!! I am just terrified of not having my klonopin everyday, maybe I sound like a addict but i'm not completely out of the woods yet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Abraham2007

• Rec's: 10
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
Re: Paxil and questions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
Print out this post, and then have your psychiatrist read about your concerns.  If you have his email address, copy and paste this post into an email message and send it.

Glad you're feeling better from last month.
Bookmark and Share
Quacks prey on us Anxiety Disorder sufferers as part of the Mental Health community, since we can be desperate for healing.  Don't be victimized, instead be EDUCATED about  QUACKERY!!!!! http://www.quackwatch.com/ 

Tags: