Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: On and off body weakness, aching, and feverish feeling!  (Read 305 times)

Offline jvrbax

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
On and off body weakness, aching, and feverish feeling!
« on: December 31, 2013, 09:26:43 AM »
Just when I thought my weight loss was enough, now I am getting these on and off weakness, aches, and feverish feeling!

For 2 days now, there are times when my shoulders and arms feel shaky and weak. At times I also feel sleepy and weak when I sit down.

Also, I get some random pain on my body that are short and dull, but scary nonetheless.

And there are times of the day that I feel feverish. Like 10 minutes ago, I felt fine, now I am feeling feverish (sorry I don't have a temperature to check if I really have a fever). My body temperature changes rapidly -- my neck feels warmer than usual for 10 minutes then I feel fine afterwards, then I feel feverishly warm again.

I notice that my feverish feeling and weakness goes away when I walk around and do stuff.

4-5 days ago, I had a swollen lymph node on my neck which was painful (I'd like to think that it was a lymph node) and now it is gone.

I am so scared that this is really a summation of everything that I am fearing. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline jvrbax

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: On and off body weakness, aching, and feverish feeling!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
Anybody? :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:09:10 PM »
I'm going through this right now also it's supper annoying  :angry:. I'm starting to believe it's anxiety though, If you lymph node is/was sore thats a good sign. Right now I have sore shoulders, legs, shins, back, neck, chest, headaches, and random twitching and perceived weakness, I'm pretty sure it's anxiety and undiagnosed fibromyalgia which is benign but just sucks to have. A few weeks ago my head would get hot flashes I guess and I would drink something cold and they would go away. I've had a blood test very recently w/diff which is better for picking up anything that is off and it came back clean. I think you are fine body aches are very common apparently in us anxious folks ESPECIALLY hypo's. if it goes away at times thats also a good sign I think!
I hope I helped and have a happy New Year!  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline sad_dad

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 12:43:16 AM »
could be the flu
Bookmark and Share

Offline jvrbax

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 05:44:28 AM »
Thanks quacker and sad dad. A happy new year to all of you.

This afternoon i was feeling mostly hot and weak but as evenung fell, the high temperature disappeared. This is really weird :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:54:07 AM »
sounds like a minor viral infection like the common cold. YOu know, i once had swollen lymph nodes in my entire body for 6 months straight and they never figured out why. They went away when i started taking naps. Now im ok. It is actually a good thing for lymph to swell, as that means your immune system is working properly and draining dead killed bacteria. Lymph nodes for me take about a month to go away. That's normal. Some people it may take a couple months. Nevertheless, you should get some labs done, CBC and CMP. Make sure you are well hydrated. THe CBC would show if you had anemia or infection. The CMP would show sodium and potassium levels and kidney functions, make sure you are not dehydrated. But all in all, i think you are fine. Just get some rest and take your vitamins, eat healthy. The thing that sucks about viral colds and such is they really take a month to go away, all in all. You'll be ok.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jvrbax

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:06:15 AM »
Thanks live. I am thinking of going to the doctors next week for some tests.

I do see some people around me who are getting a bit sick.

Is it a good sign that the temperature thing is not really perisistent but more of fluctuating? By the way, I don't have any more pain on my neck/jaw which i considered my lymphnode...
Bookmark and Share

Offline jvrbax

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:56 AM »
Decided to go to the doctor tomorrow... Scared out of my wits :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: