Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 71 times)

Offline indygirl

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: December 30, 2013, 04:30:30 PM »
I've been suffering from anxiety my whole life with periods of acute, debilitating anxiety. At this point I have been really struggling for about 6 months.  I've tried so many ssri's without much luck and am currently on viibryd, which is not working for me either.  The only thing that helps minimally is klonopin. I am getting hopeless that my symptoms will never end.  My biggest complaint is near constant nausea, loss of appetite, and a feeling of edginess that doesn't go away.  I wake up every day with a racing heart (usually after an anxiety dream) and feeling nauseous.  Occasionally I will feel better by the end of the day, but not always.  I am here just looking for support and want to know that I am not alone in feeling this way.  I have a great family support system, but I can't seem to get through this.  I am doing everything I can: meditation, yoga, exercise, seeing a psychologist, group therapy, etc..  Of course all of this is also making me feel depressed.  I don't ever feel like doing anything and don't enjoy doing much of anything.  I don't even have interest in watching tv shows I used to like.  I would love any advice or encouragement from others who have gotten through rough times.  I am also a teacher and can typically get through the day when I am working.  I am much worse on the weekends and on breaks when I am not distracted by work.  Right now with holidays I am on a break and feeling terrible.  I am worried that I won't be able to pull it together to go back to work in a week.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:38:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: