Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: A year of HA...  (Read 112 times)

Offline Brody108

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
A year of HA...
« on: December 30, 2013, 11:24:31 AM »
So it has been a little over a year now since my HA came back. In 2005, I convinced myself I had HIV and went crazy. Doctors kept telling me I don't have it. Got tested 3 times, after the 3rd time (2-3 years after sexual contact) I accepted the results and moved on. Then last year, I was hit in the head with a metal pole that cut my skin open...caused mass hysteria because I just knew I had tetanus. Here I am a year later still freaking out. Not about tetanus anymore, but HIV has popped back up, colon cancer (Dr found hems), kidney failure (saw someone talk about foamy urine on here now I'm obsessed). List
Goes on and on

HIV should not even be a thought. I've only had oral sex and I've been tested 3 times. Not to mention, it's been 8 years so there would have been some issues with my CBC last year. I have a cold now and I'm blowing that out of proportion. First cold the entire year, so I'm not sickly at all. Heck, I've never even had the flu before. The two ingrown hairs/boils also drive me HIV crazy. When I got tested I asked why my tongue was white (not thrush), the doctor replied that some people just have that. Which eased my mind, but 8 years later my tongue is still white. Not fully white, but light pink...I don't know I'm just obsessive. It doesn't hurt or bleed, so I guess I should just leave it alone.

Kidney failure is recent because I read someone's post that was scared of it. Bubbles or foam don't happen every time, but occasionally. I'd say once a day. Like this morning, it was pretty bubbly/foamy and that'll probably be the only time today. I'm not in any pain and I'm sure I don't have a UTI. Never had one before either...just want to pee again, no foam.

Luckily, my doctor  has been patient with me, but I need to stop giving all my money away to doctor visits. It's embarrassing how many doctor bills I get in the mail only to be told I'm fine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rileybug

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: A year of HA...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 11:44:30 AM »
I'm ahead of you by a year-2 years of ha.  MINE  HAD BEEN ALL KINDS OF CANCERS and heart attacks'  Have alot of physical symptons and worry alot that im dying.  Wish i had mysons attitude which is enjoy your time -cause its already been determined how long you have.  My main fear is illmiss my daughters med school graduation,her wedding and my grand daughter wont remember who i was-tings i've dreamed about forever  It makes me sad and depressed.  I've always taken care of myself and recently had every test avaliable-so its got to be anxiety.  Theres no another answer-all the scans wouldnt have missed cancer that many times.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Brody108

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: A year of HA...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 01:41:24 PM »
Get to work today and someone asked why do I look so boney. Now my mind is racing even more :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: