Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi I'm new here and  (Read 116 times)

Offline AlsMommy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi I'm new here and
« on: December 29, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
I have OCD, anxiety and am a hypochondriac. I just need someone to talk to because I Sam driving my husband crazy. I have a bulge under my right rib that I have had for a few months. I have no pain in it unless I touch it. It kind of goes up and down in size. When I lay on my back I feel discomfort under my rib. Which feeling it AAIN today I noticed another little bump on top of it that hurts to touch. Basically I have spent most of my day googling and being stupid trying to find out what it is myself!!  In the mean time I am driving myself crazy thinking it's cancer in some way!  I am waiting for my new insurance cards to come and am making an appt with my doctor ASAP but in the mean time I want to cry because I can't stop!  Anyone have any good vibes to help me stop?  Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jazeraca

• Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi I'm new here and
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:20:53 PM »
I had something like that a longggg time ago, it's possible I still do but I am HUGE now and can't feel thanks to psych drugs and quitting smoking. But yeah, I felt a lump when I was a slim teen in between my ribs. Didn't think too much of it and it was nothing - probably the same thing in your case.
Bookmark and Share
Dx: GAD, HA, BPD. LPR and peptic ulcer. Possible fibro.

Offline JenMarie279

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi I'm new here and
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 10:28:52 PM »
I have issues with my ribs, too. I have driven my husband crazy today because I am having a bad anxiety day. I can relate.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything