Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure what's going on  (Read 154 times)

Offline n50plic

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Not sure what's going on
« on: December 27, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »
Ok so Christmas eve I became fixated on this small lump that was behind my ear on my head that is painful. I figured maybe it was a slightly swollen lymph node. I didn't look it up because I figured search results would scare the hell out of me. So I've been very tired and sleeping quite a bit the last few days. Now last night I'm pretty sure I had a low grade fever because I went to bed shivering and sweating at the same time. I also have eye pain and a slight headache. So now I'm wondering could all this be sinus related? I am prone to sinus problems but I don't have the usual sinus symptoms like tons of mucus and a pounding headache. I just have this slightly inflamed node and the chills/sweats at night oh and some eye and head pressure. I'm also wondering if I have Epstein Barr virus just because I had mono in the past. I don't know what to think. Any thoughts? Has anyone had sinus problems without the usual mucus and headache??? I looked up sinus problems on the internet and immediately had to close out! I can't believe that anything you look up these days will terrify you!!!   :sprachlos020:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Flirty
    Flirty
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure what's going on
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 03:53:37 PM »
I dont know, but I dont think it is ancer, there would be no pain if so i think
Bookmark and Share
Surprise ! ocd sucks.

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure what's going on
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:27:50 PM »
I get sinus infections often and don't always get the runny nose and headache....sometimes just facial pressure and slight fever, other times ear pain and eye pain.  Sinuses are a weird thing!  You can always give your doc a call and explain your symptoms and if he thinks its sinus he can get you started on an antibiotic
Bookmark and Share

Tags: