Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello everyone :)  (Read 100 times)

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Flirty
    Flirty
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everyone :)
« on: December 27, 2013, 04:26:51 AM »
Hello, i'm here because of two reasons, I want to help hypochondriacs with my personal experience ( i was suffering from hypochondria for "just" about a year , and that was enough, for me to be obsessed with "having" 7 diseases, and because i need help with my fear of dying, as soon as i got rid of hypochondria , I started fearing that i'll die soon, specifically on 6th of January, just 9 days... ( of MET ) When I'm thinking about it, it seems like a nonsense, but my brain still believes it. So hopefully you'll be able to help me out with that... These are my issues pretty much. Thank you for reading, have a nice day...  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Surprise ! ocd sucks.

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 06:58:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Ineedtosmile

Flirty
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 07:11:17 AM »
Thank you :) It is nice to know that you are not alone with your problems, I'm really glad I encountered these forums, helps me out a lot :)
Bookmark and Share
Surprise ! ocd sucks.

Offline Jazeraca

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 07:33:24 AM »
Hi there, ineedtosmile. It was nice seeing you in chat yesterday. =)

I know all too well how you feel! I too fear I'm going to die, almost all the time, and it gets worse when I am ill. Completely debilitating, huh?

Hopefully we can find comfort and help somewhere. =)

Take care! *hugs*
Bookmark and Share
Dx: GAD, HA, BPD. LPR and peptic ulcer. Possible fibro.

Offline Ineedtosmile

Flirty
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:11:58 AM »
Great people all around here. I love it here :)
Bookmark and Share
Surprise ! ocd sucks.

Tags: