Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello again lymphoma fear :(  (Read 234 times)

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello again lymphoma fear :(
« on: December 26, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »
Well here I am trying to enjoy my holiday with my fam and on Christmas Day I feel towards the back of my neck and a tiny lump that has been there I don't even know how long is suddenly pea sized. It used to be hardly noticeable. It's def bigger than it was and the main thing is, it's very hard and doesn't move. Not round exactly. An inch from it I have a giant cyst (acne) deep in my skin. It's huge and painful. Could that be causing a node that's been there to swell or is this my lymphoma showing itself?ive been sweating at night on and off for 2 months and itching lately. My doc gave me a chest X-ray a couple weeks ago and it was fine. I also had an ultrasound of things like my liver, gallbladder, spleen, stomach, etc a month ago. So far nothing is showing itself but I'm so scared. My doc doesn't think I have lymphoma. I know I'm dying. I know I made it to Christmas like I wanted and now I'm dying. The node is swelling up with cancer.
Bookmark and Share

Offline MmeMulot

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello again lymphoma fear :(
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 11:33:38 PM »
It's not even necessarily a lymph node. But IF it is, being right next to a really inflamed acne cyst would be enough to make it swell up. It's just doing its job.

You've had a bunch of major tests. If you had lymphoma or something else bad, they would have shown something.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tymommy

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello again lymphoma fear :(
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:15:53 AM »
UGhhhlymphnodes drive me absolutely CRAZY.i know how you feel.im always finding new ones.but i will ease your mind . Im a  lymphnode expert lol because of my constant prodding and ultrasound getting and webmd surfing:-) .so,first of all i have terrible cystic acne problems and i constantly have either ingrown hairs or pimples on my scalp. ewwww iknow....but my lymphnodes on the back of my neck get hard and bigger when ever i get a pimple on my head.i asked my doc about it because they get fixed,hard,you know all the things cancer does of course.and my doc said that the lymphnodes behind the ear and in back of the head/neck tend to be harder and fixed because of the muscles and stuff. Ive had every test imaginable too just because i never believe them lol. Also,ive had a largesquishy lymphnode undermy  chin for years from bulimia.i know,im a basket case.also,i recently lost a ton of weight and omg i swear i have lumps EVERYWHERE.i flip out everyday. Its amazing how many lumps and growths you can have!don'tfret too much k. My doc  also says cancer is seriously ROCK hard and grows super fast. I felt a lump on my aunts back that was cancer and it literally was like a rock and was stiff stiff in there. But even if you find a rock somewhere most of the time it's sonething benign or infected. I  promise:-)  xoxo anxiety SUCKS im here for you k
Bookmark and Share

Tags: