Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Will i seizure ?  (Read 76 times)

Offline KyleFinn24

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Will i seizure ?
« on: December 26, 2013, 05:48:26 AM »
Hows everyone been ? Hope everyone had a good christmas. Anyway i use to be on around 2 .5mg of xanax daily since oct and in nov i weaned off and i finally got down to .25mg of xanax. So i decided to stop taking it and i have been off this for around 6 days now and i kinda feel crappy dont know it its my sleep being messed up is causing this or its with drawal. So i was at work and felt super weak and my head was killing me and instantly thought about having a seizure. My symptoms were/are sensitivity light and sound,random eye twitches and body spasms. And i get some mild headaches,feeling tired and kind body jolts but i remember everything that happens with them like if i move my arm to fast it cause me to flip out. So my questions are will i seizure ? Will the withdrawal get worse. Hope someone reads this and helps
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Will i seizure ?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
It's a very low dose. But there is a thing called rebound anxiety. Your mind is aware you have come off the xanax and thus can create some anxiety based on this. I was on xanax was for ten years. Came off it and had no trouble at all. If you wanted to you could break it down even further. Smaller amount for a week or two. That's if you want to play it 100% safe. Some people even mix it with water. Electric scales and break it right down to a really small amount. You were on it for a short time and the dose was not that big. May feel a kick back for a week or two. I would consider that normal. If ever in doubt ask a chemist or doctor.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: