Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Greetings from beneath the couch  (Read 77 times)

Offline RaeBs

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Greetings from beneath the couch
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
My name is Rae and I'm 19 (soon to be 20 (December 27th))
I found this place while looking up tips for people with anxiety to call and make a dinner reservation for my birthday...
My diagnosis is as follows:
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Depression
Generalized Mood Disorder
Agoraphobia
Hypochondria
AD/HD
Plus my doctors are thinking about having me undergo a neurological exam to check for a form of epilepsy that creates severe mood swings, typically in one direction. For me, I become enraged and then severely depressed for no reason (no triggers) and is always followed by me sleeping for well over twelve hours...Last time this happened to me, I was just watching cat videos online and before I knew it I was putting a hole into my wall and then trying to google ***** before just giving up on everything and sleeping for about sixteen hours...

I'm hoping with everything that the epilepsy theory is true and that it can be treated, because those fits are the worst of them all.

Anyway, I'm a mortuary science student. I find the thought of only dealing with people that can't yell at me to be refreshing. I won't be working the front with all those grieving families. Instead I'll be doing the embalming and prettying them up for the funeral service.
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, drawing, writing, and watching movies on Netflix.
Um, I don't know what else to say.
I'm just gonna practice making that reservation with my mom :) I'm glad I found this place
I don't feel so alone
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Greetings from beneath the couch
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 06:09:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: