Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Please help don't know what to do  (Read 96 times)

Offline Sethrm

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help don't know what to do
« on: December 23, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »
A few months ago I noticed a sizable dent in the back of my head, which is changing size (not growing, might be sinking though) Along with 3 swollen lymph nodes on the back of my head, and as a hypochondriac I assumed the worse from brain tumors to testicular cancer as well as lymphoma, even MS! At this point from my hours of regretful googling I haven't found anything! I got a physical and a checkup, but the doc wouldn't do bloodwork and my mom is pissed at me for bothering her about going to the doctor. My family doesn't realize how much this is destroying my life and It would REALLY help if i could get advice from the people on here, it would literally save my life. Im just a 16 year old kid and its ruining my entire school and home life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sethrm

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help don't know what to do
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 01:05:01 AM »
sorry to add but symptoms are accompanied by consistent and relentless ringing in my ears, nausea, itchy skin.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Overthinking extrovert

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help don't know what to do
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:07 AM »
sorry to add but symptoms are accompanied by consistent and relentless ringing in my ears, nausea, itchy skin.

These are classic anxiety symptoms so you can relax. Regarding the rest, if your checkup showed nothing, then it's nothing. Bloodwork won't show tumors so relax. You haven't mentioned that you have any other symptom that would point to any of the aforementioned conditions.
Bookmark and Share
It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion

Tags:

anything