Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!  (Read 168 times)

Offline Paula123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:45:11 PM »
Ok so i have realllyy bad pain in my upper left arm neck amd back area it hurts so bad!! I am terrifired of a heart attack! Dose this sound heart related??? Im only 17 :( please respond!
Bookmark and Share

Offline PinkIcePrincess

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 04:59:39 PM »
Hi Paula,
 Have you done anything to agitated or pull the muscles in the upper torso or pull the muscles in the left arm and neck???
 It can happen the feeling like its a Heart Attack when its anxiety and the body symptoms then we tense up and then hurt really bad..
 First off do you have Parents or friends around that can maybe massage the neck and back?? Grab some ice water also it helps with anxiety and a cold cloth..

Now I am not a doctor but for your age a Heart Attack is very rare but if the pain continues then always get checked out by a doctor.. usually when someone has a heart attack they are unable to set and type or focus on writing about it.. but like I said I am not a doctor..

Try a warm shower and relaxing and massage and see how you feel the more you scare yourself the worse the tension gets.

If in doubt go get checked out.. to be safe but odds are you are okay as far as the heart..
Good Luck and many PRAYERS!!
PinkIcePrincess... I do understand the pain been there and still go through it.. have u been checked out???
Bookmark and Share

Offline Paula123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:05:37 PM »
Hi there not that i can think of havent taken part in any hard activity! I have been having some neuro sysmptoms latelty do u think this pain could be related?? Also i am coming down with a cold... I dont feel like im having a heart attack.. Thanks so much for replying!
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
Hi Paula
Try massaging your upper arm, stretching it, and take a Aleve or Advil if you can but sometimes I didn't even need to take it. I was having some upper arm/neck pain and that would help a lot, I think I have a slipped disk but haven't gotten an Xray for it because it went away. I think you are way to young for a heart attack and you should be fine I think.
I hope this helped, and I hope you feel better. Have a great day :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Tags: