Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Questions about MS  (Read 220 times)

Offline utahguy058

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Questions about MS
« on: December 19, 2013, 12:01:16 AM »
BUZZING!! I have had a myriad of neuro symptoms, and recently have started random buzzing all over my body. I have started to buzz in my ear even. My hand will start to buzz for a minute then fade, then my right finger will start to buzz. Then a toe will buzz, Then back to palm of my hand buzz. The buzzing comes and goes around the body. Now my question is for those who know anything about MS. I know that is a lot of us who have this anxiety. I don't want to google, so figure I would ask here. Do you know if buzzing that moves around and comes and goes is indicative of MS. Or would it be more constant and in one area. Not jump from side to side, top to bottom? Any input?
Bookmark and Share

Offline winky420

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Questions about MS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 01:56:04 AM »
No I believe Paresthesia from MS starts in one spot (usually hands or feet) and then can slowly start progressing from there. It wouldn't keep moving around like you are describing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jmcewan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Questions about MS
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 03:17:19 AM »
From what i have come to understand, Nasty Neuros like MS and ALS are both confined to a single origin spot in your body. The difference is that MS is like getting a bad reception on an old tv with an antenna. Your brain kinda has to readjust and smack itself to unblur its signal.

IE 1st you get bad pins and needles in your hand
2nd Now its becoming clinical weakness (cant even hold a gallon of milk) not oh man i kinda feel week. If you stand one leg and do and tippy toes or curl  a dumbbell youre looking good.
3rd it migrates to a new spot like your neck/head. You begin to slur and i mean slur your speech,drool, swallowing is more difficult and black spots in vision. And not eye floaters that EVERYONE has. I mean holy hell there is a huge black spot blocking my vision and I'm afraid to walk because I can't see clearly.

The good news with MS is like I said; your body smacks itself back into realignment and damage is rarely severe. MS rarely leaves you in a wheelchair,  blind or dead.

Usually when you get buzzing and muscle fasculations at random across your whole body that's a good indicator that it could be BFS which is totally harmless and ultra annoying (and at first frightening). BFS includes tingling, buzzing, lump in throat SENSATION, perceived weakness, tongue spasm all at random.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: