Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Shaky feeling all over body.. Is this MS, ALS or Parkinson's?  (Read 210 times)

Offline Kristen

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Shaky feeling all over body.. Is this MS, ALS or Parkinson's?
« on: December 17, 2013, 10:38:01 AM »
Well i have been with this shaky feeling for around a week. I feel like my body is vibrating and is very weak.. My hands shake very slightly sometimes during day.. Not during all day.. My legs also feel kind of weak and shaky but not all the time.. I am very scared it might be a serious neurological desease.. I am an hypochondriac but this symptoms are for real. Also i thought it might be because my sleep patterns are very irregular cause I am having lots of exams right now and have been learning til 3 am those days.. As being very anxious about my health i thought it might be anxiety related but i was not feeling anxious when it started. Please can you give me an answer? :( I am a female, 19 years old.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Dmcrae22

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shaky feeling all over body.. Is this MS, ALS or Parkinson's?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »
Unless your family has a significant pattern of occurrence with one of these diseases, the chances of you having one is extremely slim. Like you have a better chance of winning the lottery slim. With exams and all combined with a lack of sleep and a history of anxiety, the stress is taking it's toll. You didn't mention caffeine but if that's part of the equation (which it was in my exam days) then that only makes it worse. Your body is pumping out a bunch of adrenaline and hormones that are just making your muscles very tense all the time and after a while, they shake/vibrate to let off some steam. Get back to a normal sleep pattern, do some exercise or yoga to burn off some of that extra energy your body has and try to enjoy the holidays.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: