Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: multiple concerns and blood in urine  (Read 140 times)

Offline middlenamehypochondria

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
multiple concerns and blood in urine
« on: December 16, 2013, 08:27:57 AM »
I have HA and it is in full force.  I had a tiny growth on my hand removed in January bia shave biopsy and the pathology report said it was wart.  It has since grown back a little and I'm freaking out.  Can warts that are shaved still grow back exactly the same?

Next, my best friend in the whole entire world went for a routine physical and they found blood in her urine.  They did another test and it showed the same.  They treated her with antibiotics and ruled out infection.  Now she has to have a CT scan and a cytoscopy on Wednesday.  I'm a nervous wreck.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Lastly, if I'm not worrying about the wart I'm worrying about lung cancer or als.  I sometimes feel like I can't swallow my food, although it's mostly when I'm thinking about it and I have felt short of breath lately...again mostly when I am thinking about it. 

This group has always helped me and boy do I need some encouragement today. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline SighNoMore

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: multiple concerns and blood in urine
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
I had blood in my urine starting two years ago, and it was very, very visible. I had a CT and cystoscopy as well. It turned out I had several kidney stones. I had no symptoms of kidney stones at all (minus the blood). I was freaking out. I have since had my stones monitored once a year. I still have blood in my urine, but I try vas remember they are simply from the stones. There are lots of benign reasons for blood in the urine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DaphneNL

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: multiple concerns and blood in urine
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 10:04:48 AM »
I had blood in my urine this fall. It was small blather infection, cured it with cranberry tablets.
Warts grow back a lot. I had one removed under the heel of my foot in 2011 and it was back within a few months.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: