Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Extreme Shaking When Waking Up  (Read 467 times)

Offline chaoticdopey

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Extreme Shaking When Waking Up
« on: December 16, 2013, 06:45:51 AM »
Well for the past 2 weeks now i have been waking up to a rush of anxity that makes my whole body involentarilly shake as if im having a seizure, it really sucks cause when it comes on my heart rate and blood pressure are normal, when it peaks my blood pressure is about 170/120 until it goes away maybe 15-20 minutes later then drops to about 125/75. what can i do to help this process shorten or stop it altogether? the first couple times it happened i called 911 fearing the worst and it went away by the time they got to me.

I am 6'2 320lbs 25 years old, i know im over weight, i quit smoking 2 years ago, i dont drink alcohol and havent had cafiene in 2 years either. since i quit smoking i went from 275lbs to 320lbs. i just need help with this anxiety. yesterday when the shakes came on i took a .5mg of ativan, i also take 10mgs of celexa.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Extreme Shaking When Waking Up
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 07:00:13 AM »
Maybe buy yourself a mood clock. It mimics the rising sun in your bedroom and has natural sounds too. So when you wake up it will be to the sound of nature with the sun rising in your bedroom. This will come into your head as you are still asleep and slowly wake you up. It might help you out. Just a case of finding that something that works best for you. But watch the weight. Take a walk or two if you can. Not telling you to go crazy and go jogging. Just a 15 minute walk a day. Just for the exercise. It all might help.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline chaoticdopey

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:12:14 AM »
Thanks for the reply, also last question i have, for the past week and a half my body just feels like it has constant adrenaline running through it, like my whole body tingles throught the day, anything to help that?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:43:13 AM »
Anxiety is like an energy. What you are feeling is normal for anxiety. People tend to exercise and find a hobby or something to do just to work this feeling off. Burn it off more like. As it stands you are fully aware of it. Your mind is focused on it. That is the part you have to try and change. Find a distraction to stop yourself thinking inwardly. Once you find something you will be focused on that instead of on yourself. Distractions always help.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: