Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: anxiety symptom changes  (Read 165 times)

Offline london23

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anxiety symptom changes
« on: December 16, 2013, 12:46:13 AM »
i have gad, my symptoms were always fast heart etc. But lately ive noticed my symptoms are slowly changing, now when im anxious my bowel movement just wont stop, my intestines will churn and turn for the period that im anxious and many a time ill feel to use the toilet more often than needed, can anyone relate to this?
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety symptom changes
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 05:51:38 AM »
It is very rare if a person's symptoms stay the same as long as they have anxiety. New ones can take over and push other ones out. I began with panic attacks. I don't even think about panic attacks these days. They are not even an issue. Something else came along and took over from my panic attacks. That is how anxiety disorders can work. May have one symptom for a while. Then a new one appears. Then another new one may come along in a few months. Ever expanding world of anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety symptom changes
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 07:26:04 AM »
Hello London...  I have GAD too.  It is my understanding that problems of the digestive system is one of the main symptoms of anxiety/GAD.  Did you read the recent post, "Anxiety Really Bothers My Stomach"?  I certainly agree with what Cuchculan said, about anxiety symptoms changing.  Like him, my panic attacks are pretty much gone, but have been replaced with new symptoms.  In just the last two days my symptoms have changed again, and the time of day that they occur has changed as well.  It is indeed amazing, the tricks our own mind can play on us.  The best to you, London!...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: