Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Burning and heavy sensations in head and legs?  (Read 229 times)

Offline LouiseThomy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Burning and heavy sensations in head and legs?
« on: December 14, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
I've had anxiety since I was 14 from a horse riding accident and I'm 18 now I get the odd attack...
This week has been horrible, I've hardly slept because of exams, so basically this week every night I've only been getting 4h sleep.
I've head heavy sensations/ weak feeling in my legs like they don't support me almost like they're not there...
I have this burning sensation on my forehead also. Almost like sun burn.
Yesterday was my last exam so this morning I woke up at 1am because I needed that sleep. Now I feel more tired than ever.
Can anxiety, stress and lack of sleep cause all of this? I'm so worried in case it's something serious it's on my mind constantly :(
I just want to go back to normal and not panic over slight things. It seems that every symptom one gets the internet makes out it's something serious!!
I'm almost scared to even ask you all if you've had this in case anyone says it's something serious...
Thanks to anyone who replies :-)
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Burning and heavy sensations in head and legs?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
Hi Louise...  I have been dealing with anxiety again, for the last two months.  I just put up a post entitled "Tired", because it has worn me out.  Yes, my legs feel like Jello, often, like when I'm walking they are going to give out from under me, but they haven't.  I try to meditate every evening, and I find myself wiggling my toes from time-to-time, just to check that my legs are still there.  I don't really have a burning sensation on my forehead, but my face is often red and warm to hot to the touch, but I don't have a fever.  I certainly can't say that the cause of my symptoms is the same as yours, but these symptoms can be caused by anxiety.  If you are using sites such as "symptom checker" on the Internet, I'd advise you to stay off of those.  For people like me, with anxiety, those are like throwing gasoline on the fire.  The best to you...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: