Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 81 times)

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to this whole anxiety thing. I'm a 20 year old male and my name is Ryan, I'm from Illinois. I have a pretty severe case of Heath Anxiety, and I've found this site helps me a lot because I can look at people who have had similar things happen to them for benign reasons besides the Anxiety. Over the past month or so I've had two Brain tumors, ALS, MS, Anemia, Diabetes, Leukemia, an AAA, Carpal tunnel, Adrenal Fatigue, acid reflux an upper respiratory infection, and my newest fear Lymphoma. Out of all those i have had Acid reflux and an Upper respiratory infection. I feel closer and closer everyday to beating the anxiety but something sets me off everyday, yesterday it was walking into my college class and look on the board to see the the previous class talked about lymphoma(like really?!?!).Doctor said it would be good to see a psych and I agreed hopefully he helps.
Thank you all.
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline Wolfboxer

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Smart
    Smart
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »
Hi Ryan( hope it ok to call you that. ^^;;)

I want to welcome you to the forum. There a lot of cool and nice caring people here. I'm 24 and prob not be through all what you have but I can relate to having so much. I'm here to help and comfort best I can if I don't know too much good advice to give. ^^;; I try. That's cool your at collage what is your major?
 You will like it here for sure.  Please take care tonight and the rest of the week if you need something or wanna talk feel free to PM me. ^_^
Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 10:24:07 PM »
Thanks you, Ditto! I'm a Childhood Education Major
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline Wolfboxer

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Smart
    Smart
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
Ooo awesome! I hope you go far with that. :3 Just try to keep strong even through hard times. Having support really helps, It does for me. Even if you don't have much a lot of people can help you out or be there for you.

Hope your well and again need something I'll do my best to try and help. Take care!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: