Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: chest pains...thinking the worst  (Read 120 times)

Offline momoftwo1119

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
chest pains...thinking the worst
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:05:12 AM »
Im 9 weeks postpartum and ever since ive been 2wks pp ive had nagging back spasms and neck spasms then dizziness and chest pains first the right side and right shoulder now its the left and left shoulder but it hurts in the middle of chest and when i stretch i can feel it ache across my chest. I keep telling myself its from my anxiety but i still wonder if i should go to doc again ive been there alot and she just thinks its my stress of an infant and 2yr old and my pp anxiety. I have HA very bad. I lost a son at 2 months old and my last pregnancy i took my daughter to doc every other week but after this pregnancy the HA is on myself. Ive never had all these aches and pains and dizziness. Im only 25! Any helpful hints this may not be heart related would help alot.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rhino0924

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Healthly Anxiety is the Ultimate Goal.
    • Poke This Member
Re: chest pains...thinking the worst
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »
Firstly Congrats on the new baby! Now moving on to the questions.

Have you first and foremost had the cardiology tests done to rule out your heart? I.E. ECG, X-Ray, etc.

If so, considering your age and also what we will assume is no family history of heart disease, then you are most likely in a similar boat to my own. It is what can be called NCCP or Non Cardiac Chest Pain.

This is a good thing honestly, the pain sucks but it's only pain and not life threatening. Now then, I am truly sorry to hear about your lost child, that is a pain unmatched and undoubtedly a major point from where your HA stems from.

The stress and tension you carry with yourself on a daily basis has caused your muscles to become so tense and filled with blood that they actually become the issue.

Now here is the kicker...You have spent so much time being stressed and anxious about "What ifs" that your body has literally had zero time to relax and recover. Now your muscles themselves are screaming at you by sending pain signals to your brain telling you to back off the pedal. You pointed out the NCCP part when you said:

when i stretch i can feel it ache across my chest

That is muscle related and your muscles are wore out. You need to find a way to pull back on the reigns and seek professional help. Do NOT let this go on and assume you are weak if you can't do it alone. This is not a win/lose kind of battle. Your family needs you more now than ever and you need to make sure you keep moving forward for them.
Bookmark and Share
“Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”  ~Edward Stanley

“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.”  ~Mike Adams

Tags: