Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: When will the anxiety, fear and worrying stop?  (Read 441 times)

Offline simoliz03

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
When will the anxiety, fear and worrying stop?
« on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:22 AM »
  I everyone.  If it's one thing then another thing! Now I have a fear what if I am going blind!  I ware glasses I'm nearsighted, I do spend too much time on the internet late at night.  This happened two times.  Let me explaine, When I just woke up yesturday morning still in bed laying down, my whole vision went dark or black for a second!  That happened to me the same way around a month or two ago.  Could it possibly be my mind or the body was not completly up yet where you can see things and or my body did try too sleep again and was waking up again after that vision?  Maybe I should schedule an eye exam.  I did not see them in a while for my glases.

I have some sily questions bare with me,  could I have that second vision because I was stressing over the first one?  There are no eye disseses in the family.  What if I could be one though? :(  If there would be a problem could other things symptoms happen?  You can't get blind that fast right?  Would I be able to get them opperated on?  Can anyone relate or understand what I am writing about?       Thank you. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

• Rec's: 51
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: When will the anxiety, fear and worrying stop?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
Hi,

The only person who can answer your vision questions is a trained professional in vision care . . . until you check this out with a professional, you will always wonder and it is the wondering that triggers the anxiety and possibly other symptoms . . .

I know, from personal experience, that anxiety can play havoc with the body but I also know that the first step to managing anxiety is to finding out what is happening . . . .so, my best suggestion to you is to see someone to check out your vision and then consider seeking a counsellor to help you to manage your anxiety . . . . it is indeed a scary experience such as you describe, but you need to consider those first steps . . . . right now, you are creating scenarios that you cannot answer (what if I have eye disease?) and anxiety loves vagueness . . . . so, see a professional and let us know how you are doing, okay> Take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Offline simoliz03

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 01:54:25 AM »
  Hello,  I will call up for an eye exam, I just hope it will be fine  :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 06:12:05 AM »
I really think that is the best thing to do . . . it is scary, without a doubt . . . . but anxiety just loves "not knowing" because then it can create all sorts of scenarios and just keep the person on edge . . . . do let us know how all is going with you if you feel comfortable in sharing with us . . .we'll do our best to support you . . . take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »
The anxiety, fear and worrying will never stop. They will be with you for the rest of your life. Actually, those things are how you know you're still alive. Only the dead feel no fear and have no worries.

How long they can control you, however, is determiend on your desire to stop letting it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline simoliz03

• Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 06:54:39 PM »
  hi everyone  :action-smiley-065:
 Just an update for the eye exame.  Things are just fine.  :happy0151:.  Those eye drops for pupil dilation were a pain though.   :spineyes:.  Thanks for your sweet support. (Hugs).
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 07:34:40 AM »
That is super news . . . . thanks so much for letting us know . . .now, a little more rest for the eyes and you'll be on your way . . .all the best, kc
Bookmark and Share

Tags: