Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lymph nodes in groin  (Read 1859 times)

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lymph nodes in groin
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »
Could be trigger points from muscles if you are doing any sort of exercises as well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »
I've felt my husband's and I don't feel anything compared to mine....at my last OB appointment I had a bunch of blood work done, including a CBC because they wanted to monitor me for preeclampsia. Everything came back normal. Should that be enough to keep my mind at ease? I've heard conflicting things about lymphoma and blood tests...
Bookmark and Share

Offline msgb98

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
I have to say that the fact that you and others are concerned about this has caused my anxiety about this to be amped up.
I feel the groin lump and then I see more.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kimdrah

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 11:18:15 AM »
Let me say that I have node in my groing that is a little less that 2cm, so not huge, but not small either.  I dont know how long it has been there, but I know for sure about six months.  Has not grown.  I also have a coworker with a rather large groing node and actually my boyfriend has one too.  I dont think we all have lymphoma, just saying.  I know its hard, but living with HA, I have learned that your body does not lie, you may ignore, but it does not lie.  If you had something serious going on you would know. 
So rest easy I know its hard, but my doctor told me the other day that the stress from my anxiety is going to kill me way before any disease.  I listened.  She said that constant stress is so hard on your body and it tears at your immune system. So I going to work very hard on bringing it down.
Anyhoo I hope this helps and you realize that groin lymph nodes are common, and although someone had stage 4 and it started witha groin node that the exception and not the rule.  And of course we always feel that we will be the exception, and also I not sure but I the lymph node was likely pretty big when associated with cancer.  I dont beleive you would have to dig around and find it. Just my thoughts.  Good luck.
Bookmark and Share
The Dalai Lama,was most surprised by Man.He sacrifices his health to make money. He sacrafices money for his health,he is so anxious about the future so he does not enjoy the present, he does not live in the present or the future,he thinks he will never die, then he dies having never lived.

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 05:25:45 PM »
Thank you for this post. I needed someone to really put this into perspective for me! I feel little peas sized nodes in my groin but I also feel bigger bumps too...not sure if they are nodes or something else, but of course when you google, all it says about groin lumps is that is has to be lymph nodes...I have been feeling the area obsessively lately and I'm pretty sure I have made many more nodes pop up because of it. Of course my HA mind thinks they have popped up due to lymphoma, but the rational side of me says it's probably from all the constant pressing and rubbing!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: