Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Fear of sudden cardiac arrest plagues my life  (Read 1166 times)

Offline LilJenny45

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Fear of sudden cardiac arrest plagues my life
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 09:22:50 PM »
Ted, what type of surgery did you have? Was it an issue of undiagnosed heart disease or was it an electrical/heart rhythm issue?
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 06:10:52 AM »
Studies show that while running is good for your heart, too much of it actually raises your odds of having a heart attack so before everyone freaks out that a marathon runner had a heart issues keep in mind that there are tons of things which need to be looked at for every individual before you can know the causes
Bookmark and Share

Offline darkerqt1

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 09:01:24 AM »
First I would like to start by saying I am glad you are ok and everything worked out. But really what I wanted to address is the fact that although we all know heart issues are and always will be a real deal thing that most people who have gotten the ok by a doctor will not and should not be worried about it. If I could only tell you how many times I ALMOST had a heart attack. I have never had one and many visits to the ER always had proven me wrong. I just now while writing this had a real bad pain in my chest and left arm was hurting a bit and slightly numb. I waited and after a few minutes it passed and now no pain and all is well again. I go through these VERY real pains daily. and I am giving it all up to anxiety related issues. had an EKG chest Xray and blood work done two weeks ago and was told I was AOK got a script for vistaril for anxiety and was sent home. Have had these same problems all day every day since. So for one I had a clean bill of health and pretty sure if it was something serous something would have happened by now. So not every pain is a bad pain. sometimes its just good old growing pains. that just happen to be around your chest and make you think you have a fatal heart condition lol. Stay strong each of you.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: