Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: step out of your comfort zone people have feelings what  (Read 91 times)

Offline Abstract

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
step out of your comfort zone people have feelings what
« on: December 05, 2013, 09:02:43 PM »
i dont really fit in anywhere so i doubt ill be here long. but ill introduce myself anyway, call me abi short for abstract or abs or whatever you want really. I have history with severe depression and anxiety. I just dont know how to be. If you know what I mean. and it really sucks that no one understands me quite at all. Im a very open minded person. Maybe too open minded but i don't mind(hahaha) i once told one of my teachers I hate people because I care about them too much. and that is my biggest problem. I care so much about people who dont give a crap about me. I just cant help myself im such a great person (no not really) anyway im screaming for someone to get to know me at this point. it seems as though no one cares to know me and thats just... sad. and if you watch anime hello i do too
Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: step out of your comfort zone people have feelings what
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:27:44 PM »
Hi Abi,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

I am sorry to hear that you do not fit anywhere.  I think any of us feel that partly as a result of the anxiety and sometimes depression.  However I hope you do stay and are able to use this site.  It is a wonderful resource for information and support from people who are going through similar struggles.  I think over developed empathy and concern for others are fairly common among anxiety suffers and unfortunately that sometimes leads to getting hurt by those we care for.  I hope you are able to find some balance with this.  I know I have struggled with similar issues all my life.  I hope you can find some support and help here.

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: