Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Yet another Doctor Visit and checked out ok - No MS diagnosis yet  (Read 225 times)

Offline Pingman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Well - went to my eye doc and had an exhaustive eye test and an optomap taken of the optic nerves. She said my eyes were in fantastic shape for a 36 year old IT programmer.

She chalked my vision sensations I have been having to sinuses, maybe mild tension or headaches brought on by stress. She also told me focusing on your vision can cause you issues. I have to assume if MS was causing vision and head issues my optic nerves would ahve shown something.

So now a GP, Neuro, and eye doc have found nothing out of the ordinary to suggest MS. The last test I could get in an MRI but my wife won't allow me. Guess its time to start believeing that it is purely anxiety and move on. I hate how anxiety picks areas to manifest in that are so troublesome. In my leg that I walk on daily and my eyes that I look through constantly. Why not my ear lobe? :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

Offline DaphneNL

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Yet another Doctor Visit and checked out ok - No MS diagnosis yet
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »
Anxiety knows yout weak spots. Because anxiety had always been there waiting for the right time to start bullying you.
I really don't think you should say "No MS diagnosis YET". It's not really respectful to those who actually suffer from MS and it's also not a really productive way of dealing with your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Pingman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:08 PM »
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be insensative to anyone who has MS. I was simply stating that no doctor has given me the diagnosis my mind thinks I have.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DaphneNL

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »
I understand what you mean. But try to stay positive in the little things, like subjects of topics. You have to hold on you know.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: