Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: People around me and me  (Read 123 times)

Offline Snowdrop92

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
People around me and me
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Hello! It was a nice day for me, but now, i have those bad thoughts in my head. Sorry if my english is bad, i hope you understand. I went out with two of my friends. As usually, we discused about relathionships. One of them had some problem with her boyfriend and now she can't trust him. Anyway, her relationship resembles mine from several points of view and now i feel very anxious because i am scared that my boyfriend will do the same things that her boyfriend did, even if i know that my boyfriend loves me very much. I am a very jealous person and i make in my head lots of scenarios and now i think i have an anxiety attack, because i'm felling very bad. I am with my boyfriend for six years and i love him so much. He is everything for me and when i imagine my life without him I start feeling very,very sad, like i have no future without him. Then, another problem was that we talk about our parents and how much we love them. And then again, i start feeling anxious at the thought that my dear parents won't be here, with me, one day. And again, i wonder why we should suffer so much and how i could live without the persons i love so much. Because i think that my life will be so empty without them. I can't get rid of these stupid thoughts, my heart is beating so fast, my head hurts, and i just want to lay in my bed and cry. Because i don't know anything about the future, i don't know if my parents will be ok in five years, for example, or if my boyfriend will love me in two years for now. I'm feeling so insecure, i am so afraid, i don't know what to do. I went to the psychologist two months but there was no change. Any advice for me? What can i do to be more positive? I don;t know if i am dependent on the persons i love (my parents and my boyfriend), but i am terrifed at the thoughts that one day they won't be here, we won't talk at the phone, we won't have dinner together.  My friends told me that they had fears too, but they didn't meditate so much and when it would happend, then they would worry, not in the present.  Sorry again for my english. Thank you very,very much!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
Re: People around me and me
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:24 AM »
It can be normal to have such thoughts with anxiety. Especially the loss of loved ones. I think loads of us have had the same thoughts. What would be like if such and such person were to die. How would we cope. Could be live without them. They are all part of the anxious mind and how it can think at times. Best way to view things? Enjoy their company now. Rather than look back in twenty years time and see that all you have done is worried about them. I would rather look back and be able to say I had some great times with them. Less worrying. Because you could sit there and worry until your parents are 90. Where will that get you? You are wasting time you could be spending with them. As for your boyfriend. You have seen something happen to a friend with her boyfriend and it has fed your mind thoughts. But you say yourself that you have no reason to doubt your own boyfriend. You know he loves you. Go with your own thoughts here. He loves you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you. What happened to your friend doesn't have to happen to you. I am sure you have many friends. Out of them all this has happened to one of them. That is about average. You just need to distract your mind from these thoughts. Maybe some music on. Some reading. Read something positive. To feed yourself some positive thoughts. Help change how you are thinking right now. But try and enjoy life.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Snowdrop92

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: People around me and me
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 08:00:22 AM »
Thank you very much for your replay! You are right, i know that i don't live the moment because i think at these bad things and i will try my best, because i know that, when they see me in this situation, they suffer very much.  :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: