Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: My name is Ladyblue and i'm driving myself bonkers.  (Read 73 times)

Offline LadyBlue

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My name is Ladyblue and i'm driving myself bonkers.
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »
Hi there!
i just came across this website and read some stories and couldn't believe, as cheesy as i sound, i wasn't alone!I'm 23 year old girl trying to live her life to the fullest and the only person stopping me is myself.
 I live a fantastic life, i have a job that pays more the well and get to be free and creative, i have a lovely house with a handsome boyfriend, and my anxiety is pushing all that away.
we been together for over three years and i just cant stop thinking something is going on! my head speeds a million miles a hour with questions and a million answers to them, connecting dots! its maddness! whiles hes texting and always on his phone im like freaking out inside. he as clients and unknown numbers calling him constantly cuz of his job which it makes it worse.
in the past when we were younger and first together,i know there were others, but once we realized we really wanted to do this, we moved in and been in love every since.so why do i drive myself crazy for nothing?! he says hes faithful, hes at that age where games dont need to be played and we just got this awesome house together why would he bother, right? i just want his full blown attention sometimes and i dont know if i'm just being crazy and thats why he gets upset when i bring it up or im really not getting enough.

i nag, cry, and question and its getting to the point of breaking up. i dont want that, and hes stressed he doesnt want it ether, but im pushing him to that point of not wanting to deal with it.
so my question is, how do i turn this off? how can i relax? its a never ending battle with myself, and im letting this consume my life.i trust him so much and love everything he does for me, just how can i let those thoughts go?

thank
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
Re: My name is Ladyblue and i'm driving myself bonkers.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:43:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: