Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: anyone with info on arthritis?  (Read 104 times)

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anyone with info on arthritis?
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:52:18 PM »
So I'm always posting on here about my lymphoma worries, but I really believe that I have some sort of arthritis. The 2 main types that I think I could have are Rheumatoid or Psoriatic. The reason that I think Psoriatic arthritis is a possibility is because I have psoriasis. It's very hereditary in my family. I usually don't have any major symptoms until the weather gets cold outside. I started noticing it last winter and now it seems to be back even worse this winter. I can hardly get out of bed in the mornings because my joints are so stiff and sore. They hurt throughout the entire day. The worst right now are my knees, feet, and hands. My knees hurt so bad that every time I go to sit or stand, I cringe because the pain is so bad. I'm always worrying about my lymph nodes, but I do know that enlarged lymph nodes throughout the body are a symptom of rheumatoid arthritis. Just in the past 2 years I have noticed that I can feel my nodes more. Most are all very mobile and none of them hurt. They also feel enlarged in odd places, like in the crease of my elbows and behind my knees. Do these sound like arthritis symptoms? I've also wondered about fibromyalgia....I'm honestly not even worried about having arthritis because it would start to put my symptoms into some perspective...These are real symptoms. Not ones that I am just putting in my head like in the past. I can't make this pain up  ::)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brooke2288

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anyone with info on arthritis?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 09:21:22 AM »
 I'm just curious if these symptoms seem like any type of arthritis or fibromyalgia
Bookmark and Share

Tags: