Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Arsenicum album  (Read 132 times)

Offline vtecturbo

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Arsenicum album
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
Hi all. Hypochondria and anxiety disorder suffered for 8 years. After a health scare the next health scare comes. Sypmtoms after symptoms. Living like this sux. Recently read about arsenic album treatment for health anxiety. Can anyone share what it's it all about? I googled and I don understand what it really is. Anyone had ideas or had tried it pls share.. I tried everything from medications, cbt, supplements , acupunture etc. I will not give up anything that have a chance of improving this condition..
Anyone had tried or have idea of what is it actually ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Arsenicum album
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:44:03 PM »
If you are considering this, I do hope that you chose a certified, very knowledgeable Homeopathic doctor.  These meds also have their drawbacks, side effects and such.  I'm so sorry to hear that you've had no luck with other things you've tried.  If you try this, please let us know how it works out!!

Thanks!

Kathie
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxious_brit

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Arsenicum album
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:28:24 PM »
I have used this before. It is a homeopath. The ones they sell at like Whole Foods have no contradictions, however a homeopath can give you the right amount. There are different dosages that work on more energetic and physical levels.

Acupuncture works really well, but it can take a while of treatment. Intuitive counseling is highly recommended. Much of what anxiety is, is on a energetic level.
Bookmark and Share
"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live"

www.FindingHappy.org

Tags: