Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Im so tired of this  (Read 269 times)

Offline Lis1988

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Im so tired of this
« on: December 03, 2013, 07:11:21 AM »
I dont even know how to describe the way i am feeling anymore. I am just sick and tired of all of this. I am tired of obsessing about my depersonalization, tired of obsessing about schizophrenia, tired of obsessing about feeling better, tired of obsessing about my thoughts, tired of feeling sorry for myself, Im just tired of it all!

I cant handle this anymore. I feel so hopeless and like my life is over. I feel like everything i ever knew is strange and unfamiliar to me. Nothing makes me smile, nothing makes me happy.  I have all the reasons in the world to be happy yet what im going through gets in the way of enjoying it. I cant deal!

Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Im so tired of this
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 11:13:08 AM »
First of all, you CAN deal!!  It's tough, it's painful, it's tiring, but it's all worth it once you begin to find what will help you feel better.

Have you seen a doctor or a counselor about this?  Are you currently taking meds for this?

Please don't feel sorry for yourself as that's a hard, hard way to live.  Get up each morning and find one simple thing to say out loud that you are happy for.....even something small like, I'm sure glad I had this blanket last night cuz it's cold in here.....just simple things.  Write them down even and at the end of the week, read them back to yourself.  You'll see, it's not all negative.

Do you have any interests, hobbies, etc?  Perhaps take up a new hobby, or challenge yourself with something to distract you from the obsessive thoughts you have. 

Please think about finding a good therapist and good distraction for yourself!!  I hope you get to feeling better very soon!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lis1988

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »
Thanks Kathie!

I really appreciate your words and positivity. I actually just starting seeing therapist and star exposure therapy on 12/20 which i am super excited about. I am not currently on meds except Klonopin "as needed"

I know feeling sorry for myself is the worst possible thing i can do since it will only make me drown deeper in this but it is soo hard some days. I am glad i can come on here and just vent!

I actually dont have any hobbies, that is definitely something i need to look into because i have way too much time on my hands!

Again thank you Kathie! you really put a smile on my face  ;D
Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 08:05:11 PM »
Hope you are feeling better and I'm so glad to hear that you've got an appointment on the 20th!  It's just around the corner, so hang in there....in the meantime, think about all those hobbies you are going to check out once you feel better!!!! 

Keep me posted as to how you are doing and keep smiling!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 09:50:14 PM »
Hang in there! Obsessions are torture, for sure, but you will beat this!

I'm trying to find hobbies myself to keep me distracted from my own thoughts. If you come up with something, let me know, because I could sure use it too! :P
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline Lis1988

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 09:10:23 AM »
Ughhhh just realized how many mistakes i made on that sentence " I actually just starting seeing therapist and star exposure therapy on 12/20" and am now obsessing about it!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: