Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: ENT follow up  (Read 116 times)

Offline hamsterswheel

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
ENT follow up
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
I had a follow up with ENT check fluid in ears. Hearing test graph showed they are clearing up.

I also asked him about the neck nodes I can feel and he did an examination and said he could not find anything at all that was not supposed to be there. He asked me to point the node out which I did and he felt and said he couldn't feel anything!!!

He also put a camera scope up my nose and into my throat and said all is perfectly healthy.

He said he bet his mortgage I don't have lymphoma or cancer.

And yet I worry he missed something?!? He said he felt my neck 3 months ago and felt nothing and today no change. He said if there was cancer or lymphoma there would have been a big change in 3 months.

He told me to leave my neck alOne. But I'm paranoid that the nodes are getting bigger....
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 84
    • Poke This Member
Re: ENT follow up
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
He said he bet his mortgage I don't have lymphoma or cancer.

And yet I worry he missed something?!?

He told me to leave my neck alOne. But I'm paranoid that the nodes are getting bigger....

Yep. If we hypos could think rationally about our health, then there'd be no need for this forum, now would there?

Hamster, you've been doing this long enough that I think you know the drill. This is not really about your health, it's about all those underlying issues and stress management. You could go to the doctor a million times and get a million tests and be told a million times you don't have _________ disease, yet you would still doubt. That's because the anxiety needs to be addressed, and you won't feel better until you get to doing that.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Tags: