Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Can anyone really answer this question?  (Read 136 times)

Offline Brocksterdanza

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Can anyone really answer this question?
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:26:15 PM »
Good afternoon everyone. I was hoping that someone can maybe answer a couple questions for me. I have very severe anxiety and I'm terrified of going to the doctor. I have recently been noticing my stool is coming out semi flat. I've looked on the Internet as many people have and can't grasp what a flat stool exactly looks like. However no one really gives a definitive answer. I'm a teacher and can honestly say this is my only bad habit.  Im a bit of a worrier.  My stools for the most part are semi round (cylindrical much like the shape of a jelly bean except larger scale). They are not perfectly circular like what we want.  I sometimes have small pieces, etc but all are around the same girth.  I now know I do not get enough fiber each day (see now that 25-30 grams are optimal) I get about 15.  Is it possible that with me having a fiber deficit that my stool is softer thus not able to be perfectly round? I do not have other symptoms, ie, blood, weight loss, fatige etc, but like for things to be normal.  And to be quite honest, I am unsure how long they have been this way, I've just recently ( last month or so) started looking.  If I had flat stool, would it be like an airhead candy or like a pencil?  As said, it is more semi ovular with normal width.  Good color etc.  please help with any info.  Thanks

Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can anyone really answer this question?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 03:21:08 PM »
Hello Brock,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Brock, I'm sorry I'm not too familiar with the type of problem you are experiencing.  I'm sure there are many here on the site that will be able to help you with that.

Good luck to you and again, welcome to AZ..
Bookmark and Share

Tags: