Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: wife: aniexty husband:add/adhd  (Read 221 times)

Offline Katiesue04

• Rec's: 1
  • You only live once!
    • Poke This Member
wife: aniexty husband:add/adhd
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:15:22 AM »
I married my high school sweetheart. We have been married for a year. Ive known him a total of 10 years. He has is add mostly under control and I have learned to accept the most ways he has to do things. We are supportive of eachother. The one thing I have an issue with is I often feel like a nagging mother. I grew up in a family that held in there emotions. I have issues how my husband helps around the house. I often just end up cleaning the house myself because I have issues expressing myself on how I want things done. It causes a lot of my aniexty and I often feel woren out after a day of cleaning while my husband vaccums and goes upstairs to watch tv.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: wife: aniexty husband:add/adhd
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:03 AM »
Not sure how much understanding your husband has of things going on around him. If you split the house up. You will clean this section. He will clean the other section. Just enough not to tire you both out. But also take a break every so often. Allow yourself to rest for a while. It doesn't have to be done in one go. Break it up. Cup of tea in between doing certain parts of the house. Even some music on as you clean. Some relaxing music. It is so easy to think it all has to be done in one go and as quickly as possible. Snap, snap. Let's get going. That is not the case. Not sure if you are annoyed at your husband for going upstairs once he is done. If that is the case let him know. That the house is bigger than just the bit he is doing. I'm sure something can be worked out.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: