Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: why is it?  (Read 147 times)

Offline nancyga13

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
why is it?
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:56:43 AM »
Ok so i have been a chronic sufferer of anxiety since i was seven so yes i know i have anxiety...but the last 5 years it was good not as bad, sometimes i always had some little anxiety but nothing i could not handle..well i was not on antidepressants for a long time just klonopin as needed...well i started noticing more anxiety these last couple months but i just ignored it...see i was stressing out about little things like i had lost my job earlier this year and my fiance was able to handle the bills though, so that problem solved and then i lost my health insurance and was stressed about that and then i got it back so ok that problem solved and I hit a dog never hit a dog in my life, that had some effect on me, because i had never experienced anything like that...well i didn't dwell on it and i have had an ongoing health problem that i have been trying to figure out and will be having a ct/scan today and oh also my daughters biological father that has not been there for seven years, the state is taking him to court december 12th for childsupport and i have to go..so yea i guess once i write all this out it seems like alot of stressful things have happened but now my anxiety is not even about these problems anymore..its about the anxiety and worrying about how to get out of it everyday..so why is that?? Its not even about the initial problems that started this...its about irrational things now and just worrying im losing my mind, or too caught up in my thoughts all the time to enjoy things...i just don't understand its so hard to understand. I go to my psychiatrist tomorrow im on my second week of upped 20mg of paxil and i was suppose to get in with a therapist out there but noone has called so i will be telling him tomorrow..but i just dont get it...day in and day out is not even about the problems i had in the first place.
Bookmark and Share

Offline nancyga13

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: why is it?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:44 AM »
i also wanted to add since i have been going through this a month i believe its a nervous breakdown..i know doctors dont use that term but i have had several things like this in the past...has anyone else?
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: why is it?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »
Yes Nancy, I am right there with you (as you well know).  When I saw my psychiatrist, the way she explained it, it's like we have a closet in the back of our mind where we put all of our life experiences.  And when the closet gets to full, the doors begin to bulge.  Hence the anxiety, and all the symptoms that go with it.  I also read just yesterday, that our subconscious thoughts probably play the biggest role with what we are going through.  These are thoughts we are not even aware off, consciously.  I understand about the "nervous breakdown" remark.  I have felt like that so much over the last 1-2 months, when my anxiety has been out-of-control.  Will e-mail you later...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: