Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Depressed, in rage, sick of hypochondria and people  (Read 421 times)

Offline Smalm

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Depressed, in rage, sick of hypochondria and people
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
I have times that I come home crying and spend my full day in my room crying and punching things and this lasts for weeks as well as giving up on the small percentage of good stuff I can do with my health anxiety not getting aggravated. I yell at my dad and am so angry my ears whoosh and I say things I think are true like "I want my health anxiety gone, it's so f***ing annoying" and other things. I don't know if this is environmental stress or depression but it does last for a LONG time. Anyone have an opinion?
Bookmark and Share
Hypochondria is like a shadow, always there. I used to do so much fun stuff without my anxiety and now I do so little with it :(

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Depressed, in rage, sick of hypochondria and people
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:40:06 AM »
What do you feel like away from the house? Maybe then you can work out if it is the house. If you feel more relaxed and at ease when you are out and about. But you can also try and get help for your anger issues. Work out what is making you so angry. You might regret saying certain things in years to come. Try to figure out where all this anger is coming from. Is it directed at certain people or just at life in general. Then try and work on things from there. There just seems so much inside of you that wants to be set free. You do this by way of hitting things and crying. It is getting out. Better out than in. But it may not be coming out in the right kind of way.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 08:44:28 PM »
My parents make me angry by not helping me with my anxiety, broken promises in general.
Bookmark and Share
Hypochondria is like a shadow, always there. I used to do so much fun stuff without my anxiety and now I do so little with it :(

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 73
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:35:13 AM »
You need to tell your parents that you must be able to get professional treatment from a therapist. Maybe you can see a counselor (assuming you are in school) so your parents can again be notified of your distress.

Life can be tough, to be sure, but you can get the help to make it better. It takes courage to even keep trying. We are here to try and support you as best we can.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

Happy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:52 AM »
tinam7 I do have theraphy in school and do go to it but since i have a lot more weighing me down mentally i think i need additional help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 73
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »
Good for you for seeing the counselor and being so motivated to get better. Praise yourself (as I do) for your good attitude.

Do not know the rules, but maybe you can ask the counselor to intercede for you and contact your parents to get you the help you seek. We are here to support you, wishing you all the best. Keep us posted.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: