Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: The sad story of my life  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Wolfboxer

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Smart
    Smart
    • Poke This Member
Re: The sad story of my life
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 03:46:53 PM »
Update  on me sorta]

Well thank you all who have spoke to me and been here for me during some tough times. I'm getting re tested if I have bipolar or maybe PTSD.  It was never really confirmed if I have it but a lot of my doctors and my med doc said I have it slightly and the meds I take for depression but more anxiety treat it. I just want to know fully if I have it or not or something else. I just don't feel its working. I am going to therapy and have some people to talk too but my meds just dont seem to do nothing much. I am more healthy than I was and losing weight so I know its not that. I hope it goes well I see her this Wednesday. My med doc I mean. I just really need to figure all this out. I'm going sing up for some basketball stuff in my town and be on a little time. Get me motivated and around others. Then working on some art to sell and get money for it. Other than that  doing things for Me just stuff to get me out in the world to taking care health and mental wise.  Well not sure what else to say. Still online and in life for me is really hard but going try and push through it. Being around or finding people who do care and treat me right. That support I would love to have. <3~~~~
Bookmark and Share

Offline Liana

• Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story Pretty.  I've only just met you here, and what I've seen is that you are a very sweet, and caring person.  Talking you today I can see that you care so much for everyone here.  Just remember that we are here for you too.  Keep fighting Pretty, and don't let people hurt your feelings.  Feel free to message me anytime.

Liana
Bookmark and Share

Offline Leo99

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 01:46:08 AM »
Hey, wolfie,

nice to read you are making all the positive steps. You will find your way and we will be there for the support.
People will hurt your feelings in the process, we all get hurt, but that's part of life. It will make the good stuff taste even sweeter.

You deserve all the support you can get. You are already giving so much care and attention to people around you.
Stay sincere, that might make some people avoid you, true, but on the long run it will get you friendship from those that deserve it.

Love, Leo
Bookmark and Share
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
(E. A. Poe)

Offline CNikki

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 01:22:13 PM »
It's a big step on wanting to be open about your story that you seem to have had years of shame and regret for. This does not make you a weird person and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with what your disabilities may be. Eleven is still a pretty young age and when given the privilege to the internet someone should've given you a talk as to what dangers one can have while they're on it and not careful. Parents mainly should be doing this but if not that then the school you would attend to at one point should - unless if you were home schooled or private schools not doing it for any reason. But saying your age now things may have been different for when you were in school than when I was since the internet got more popular by the time I reached middle school.

Saying that, when talking to your therapist or doctor they shouldn't be giving you a cold shoulder or find you weird for it. It could be that you may be under the impression that they think so or maybe they are thinking that, but it should be expressed how much that has damaged you for them to see it is. You are older now and more aware of the types of people you can meet on the internet. I'm sorry that online friendships haven't worked so well for you either as well as real life. You'd be surprised as to how many people who don't have much of friends turn to online ones and they can still fail - including myself.

You seem like you are being too harsh on yourself and just because people like taking advantage when talking to you only through a screen does not mean that you are low of a person. If anything the people who want to be creepy to others must really have nothing better to do with their lives and that's why they do what they do.

Take care of yourself and hope it gets better for you. We all make mistakes and we learn. :)
Bookmark and Share
I'm too weak to live, I'm too weak to die.

Tags: