Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Sore tendons in hands/wrists/feet  (Read 431 times)

Offline javajoe

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sore tendons in hands/wrists/feet
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:20:54 AM »
This has been going on for about a week now.

I wake up and pretty much all day, every day, the tendons in my fingers feel really sore and strained. It's not excruciating pain, but it's enough to make me not want to use my fingers for anything strenuous. I'm also getting the same soreness in the tendons that run from my arms into my hands.

On top of that, my fingers and toes will get really cold out of nowhere - other times they'll feel like fire. I also get muscle spasms in random places all over my body, but usually my in my arms or legs.

I guess I'm freaked out because I'm 28 years old and I've never experienced this kind of hand soreness and tendon strain/pain ever until now. The muscle spasms scare me too.

I'm worried that I have something like fibromyalgia ore lupus...
Bookmark and Share

Offline jaqb

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sore tendons in hands/wrists/feet
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:36:34 AM »
Hello javajoe,

You wrote how I am feeling since the last week

My fingers feel really sore and strained, also my right wrist has been a nightmare since the last week

I am sure it is all related to anxiety, the problem is just to accept it  :angel-smiley-006:

Hope you get well, let me know any news

Bookmark and Share

Offline javajoe

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »
Hello javajoe,

You wrote how I am feeling since the last week

My fingers feel really sore and strained, also my right wrist has been a nightmare since the last week

I am sure it is all related to anxiety, the problem is just to accept it  :angel-smiley-006:

Hope you get well, let me know any news

Yeah, the weird thing is, I don't really feel anxious though and I guess that's why this is starting to worry me.

Like, it's getting to the point where typing on a keyboard and using the mouse is too much. They just feel REALLY sore.
Bookmark and Share

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
Hi did u figured out why your hands were sore? I am going thru the same thing!
Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Offline Rasalhauge

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 08:31:30 PM »
This has been going on for about a week now.

I wake up and pretty much all day, every day, the tendons in my fingers feel really sore and strained. It's not excruciating pain, but it's enough to make me not want to use my fingers for anything strenuous. I'm also getting the same soreness in the tendons that run from my arms into my hands.

On top of that, my fingers and toes will get really cold out of nowhere - other times they'll feel like fire. I also get muscle spasms in random places all over my body, but usually my in my arms or legs.

I guess I'm freaked out because I'm 28 years old and I've never experienced this kind of hand soreness and tendon strain/pain ever until now. The muscle spasms scare me too.

I'm worried that I have something like fibromyalgia ore lupus...

I too have that=/ The tendons are constantly tense, and I canīt for the life of me seem to relax them. This has gone so far that it has started to affect my fine motor skills, the tension makes it hard to be precise in the movements. Also, I have started to experience more and more tremors in the hands (which I guess can be because of the tension too).

Iīm about the same age as you are, and have been having muscle spasms like yours. Especially my right hand seems to cramp up rather easilly now, but also my feet and calves get cramps/spasms.

I donīt know what youīve tried, but I think (gonna give it a try at least) that Magnesium (500-800mg) and rehydration (like 2-3l water/day) could help a little against the cramping/spasms.
Bookmark and Share
Actual diagnoses;

- OCD (HA and others)
- GAD
- Major depression
- IBS and Gastritis
- Hemisensory symptoms and somatorform disorder

Self diagnosed with;

Bulbar onset ALS, Limb onset ALS, Young onset Parkinsons disease, MS, Rheumatoid arthritis, muscular dystrophia, and so many more....

Tags: