Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Do certain people make you more anxious?  (Read 669 times)

Offline Irish1

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Do certain people make you more anxious?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
certain people would make me more anxious than others, its nothing to do with what they say now or anything, its the opposite actually its that they ignore me and pass me out on the street as if I was a stranger and Im their sister, I cant understand what I did, so I just have to learn to deal with those situations, like whenever someone gets sick and they go to visit too, they will ignore me and ever when I say hi to them they don't answer me, I feel very anxious inside then , I don't know why ,but the fact that they are family makes it worse in that way. so I figured I would stop trying to be nice then because they just ignore me and I feel worse then, so I cant really do anything about that,
I cant understand it, but I have learn't to live with that and I don't see it ever changing, his wife then acts not very nice around me also then, she thinks that I am to blame , for what, I haven't a clue,  she actually pulled up in her car a few months back and my mother was with me and she said come up for a coffee to the house sometime , I will call you on the phone first, well, we never got that call,
Its probably just aswell because I feel very uncomfortable in their house especially if he wouldnt talk to me and just ignore me, whats the point in that
Bookmark and Share

Offline Emma197

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 07:45:28 AM »
Turns out I had good reason to feel anxious when my mother in law was around as she tried to attack me recently
Bookmark and Share

Offline shaula

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • It's a new day.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 10:00:32 AM »
Hello :)

I find that my anxiety is worse around people exude a negative energy: people who are grumpy, or have something negative to say, or are rude, that kind of thing really makes me feel horridly anxious. I don't want to be caught up in that, you know? I already deal with enough of it from my own anxious thoughts...other than that, I can't really say.

Oh, doctors! Any type of office visit makes me so so so so anxious. I have actually been asked if I had high blood pressur because my readings go from normal to way out there from my anxiety, ehich I then have to explain to others  :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share
Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

Hold on if you feel like letting go.

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 05:13:55 AM »
Oh hell yes!
1. bipolar fast cycle boss that doesn't take meds.
2. my mother
3. bill collectors (having MAJOR financial problems at the moment)

I'm sure there are more... but those are the top 3.
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Tags: