I am 26 years old and I have been diagnosed with GAD and panic disorder. I also have acid reflux, and it has only gotten worse since I started taking citalopram for the second time on Tuesday, along with diarrhea every day since. Ultimately, though, that's not why I am making this post.
I have no real history of heart problems, but I keep thinking that I have symptoms of a heart attack, especially right now, and I need help. I am not active, really (though I'm merely overweight and not obese), and I'm constantly stressed, so that only adds to my concerns. These are my symptoms, which some I've had for days, others for weeks. Many of these symptoms have the potential to get worse the more I dwell on them.
- Left arm tingling, with pain and heaviness occurring from time to time (also happening, but less so, with my right arm)
- Pain and tingling in my fingers (moreso my left hand, but it occurs in both)
- Dull (not sharp) pain in the middle-right part of the jaw
- Sometimes chest pains and discomfort
- Slight back pain
- Rumbling sensation in stomach/chest which bubbles up to my throat (acid reflux?)
- Nausea/decreasing appetite (which I want to attribute to the citalopram and acid reflux)
- Sweaty palms
- Dry mouth
- Sometimes buzzing sensation in my left shoulder area
I also had a cold last month and sinus or allergy issues that refuse to quit since then. I've felt tension in my head, tingling, I've had a cough (most likely due to congestion thanks to drainage or due to acid reflux), blurry vision, and sometimes headache pain.
I'm just not sure what is going on here. Is it all anxiety? Is there something wrong with me? Is there an explanation for all of this? I'm at my wits end. Please, someone help me.