I have this almost everyday, and whenever I don't have it (might be like once a month or something) I feel absolutely great. I only get it when I think about it, and when I don't it's not there.
Sometimes I feel like i'm a stranger and that my parents are strangers too, but I know they are my parents. Whenever I talk or see my parents I feel it creeping up -___-
I feel derealisation at:
- Home (OFTEN at night, and before I go to sleep, although it's SLOOOOWLY getting better which i'm pretty happy about, seeming that I had it for almost two years TT)
- Supermarkets (This is a pretty bad one, when I go in I feel normal, but the more I look at the things around me the more i'm like 'oh crap its coming'.
- Any large mall with MANY people and many shops (Before I go somewhere I often feel excited, but when I do get there my mood just drops because of dp/dr.)
- Train stations
- Waiting for someone/anything
- When someone screams or raises their voice at me or anywhere (I also get panic attacks when it happens)
- When I do something and then a few minutes later i'll be like 'did I really do that?'
- When I get a panic attack (and I overthink) and I feel like i'm going to die or have some bad disease or something.
- Outside in general (it doesnt come all the time, but when I think about it then it really does hit me)
- Few friends (Some of my friends that I had a panic attack with, my mind might remember that 'oh, i had a panic attack here before' and I might feel it, but not that often because somehow I feel much better around friends)
It's so annoying and it makes you feel so sh.t sometimes T_T any of you who also experience this also write down some places you get it and if you experience this family thing like me? How do you deal with this? I try to avoid it (people say if you let it pass or if you dont care about it it will make it better) but I can't stop worrying about it ;__;