Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I dedicate this to AnxietyZone  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Haaky

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I dedicate this to AnxietyZone
« on: August 19, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »
Listen to this first:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwewG2hqA-o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwewG2hqA-o</a>
(This video gets glitchy after 1.40min its annoying but whatever.
And now this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Fli0ZzqeI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Fli0ZzqeI</a>
Bookmark and Share

Offline PinkIcePrincess

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I dedicate this to AnxietyZone
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:36 AM »
Haaky ,
 You know me and I am going to be 100% honest with you..  :yes:

I watched your face and listened to your voice on the first video and thought how awesome is he!! You put yourself out there and talked so we could all see and hear you .. Thank You and it was very sweet and you are just a cutie!!
 Second comes the song and The Lyrics well you know how I feel about most Rap not all but I read your lyrics and I cried setting here alone in my house and thought wow he is so right and we do live in a sad world where most people don't smile at others and odds are most people just don't feel good or they aren't happy in their own lives so we have to make an effort to smile at people and be kind to people and I do that when I go places I say Hello to strangers and smile even if I feel like I am dying on the inside or just feeling Physical pain...

I loved the song and the lyrics you have such talent and a good heart and it shows in your words and your sweet face!! Keep it up and keep working on you !!

God Bless you for your kindness and You are a good guy and we love you in chat!! You are very intelligent also it is amazing .

Thank you again for sharing and also caring enough to do what you just done for us all!
 Healing comes within Us.. God Bless
 PinkIcePrincess
 Ramona
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:41:38 PM »
A lot of people wouldn't have the nerve to do what you have done. You have put your songs out there. I have heard a few before. You posted a link in the room one evening. Trust me a lot of people would never do anything like that at all. Takes courage and confidence in your own ability. Which you have. To go along with some meaningful lyrics. Keep up the good work. I am sure there are loads more songs left in you yet. Maybe some day you can buy studio time. Put them all onto a CD. Just to have, if anything. To say, you done it. Even a small local radio station may play a track or two. Just keep doing exactly what you are doing now.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 210
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »
Awesome Haaky, simply awesome!!  I agree with Cuch.....what courage you have!!  Keep up the great work!!!!!  Wow, just wow!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: Music Rap Haaky