Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Always has to be something wrong!!  (Read 267 times)

Offline superanxious!

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Always has to be something wrong!!
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »
Okay so here is my personal experience with this horrible "killer" (HA!) anxiety, it all started around December, 23, 2011 right before Christmas, it was my little brothers birthday he turned 2! it was a happy day!! We went to chucky cheese for a couple ours then I had to work at six, while I was at work I had this weird feeling on my neck, almost like it was twitching, as odd as that was I decided to google it.... WORST MISTAKE EVER! I ended up convinced that I was having a heart attack!!! but it wasn't until I got home around midnight that anything started to really get bad, I was watching a movie with my fiancÚ and best friend when out of nowhere an overwhelming sense of fear came over me so them I backtracked to earlier when I had all the neck spasms then thought oh no! this is the heart attack!! IM GONNA DIE :sick0002:! I felt as if I couldn't breathe my vision got dark and I was shaking!!! I went to the ER that night and the doctor's couldn't find anything wrong with me, they gave me Benadryl and sent me on my way, the only thing I was thinking was wtf is wrong with me, they must have misdiagnosed me!! and the next day I went back to the ER because I was convinced! they missed something, I was in a daze for weeks until I went to see a nurse practitioner who diagnosed me with panic disorder. My question was where did it come from?! He then decided to put me on Prozac, WORST THING ever :angry-smiley-034:! I ended up blacking out at work in a bathroom, so then he put me on Buspar (I felt it was a placebo) and I took that for about 6 months before I stopped (it gave me bad head zaps) then for the past year I have felt fine! Well in June of this past year it was my 21st birthday and that in general made me anxious!! I ended up getting sick before we went out the night of my birthday after a long night of drinking the night before, Well the next week I was with a friend when I had a bad pain on the right side of my leg, first thought was okay let me google it! That was dumb! I was apparently having a blood clot! anyone in their right mind would freak out but I let it go, and got my mind off of it, it came back in july also so I thought it was still a blood clot which made me have a horrible panic attack :traurig001:! I still haven't felt right since then but the pain still has not gone away, I went to the doctor today and found out that it is Sciatica! I am only 21! I don't want to feel like this forever and I know it is temporary but it is just hard! I should be living my life and planning my wedding! :-*
Bookmark and Share

Offline keep_calm

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Always has to be something wrong!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 04:04:02 PM »
I have the same issues and it's so hard not to research it. Today I was worried about a heart attack because I had pain in my back! I hope you get this post, since it's been awhile. Please let me know how you are? We've been on the same meds!
Bookmark and Share